Supplements and medication for the most part do not fix a condition but help you reach your goals with great habits.
How can you take a supplement for sleep and get the biggest bang for your buck?
1. Take your sleep supplement the same time each day- Making it a habit will decrease the likelihood that you will forget to take it.
2. Take in conjunction with great habits- I've written a lot of articles about other sleep habits you can utilize. Try taking it after reading a book, without electronic devices in the room, and after writing tomorrow's goals on a notepad.
3. Take a break- Make sure you take a break from taking a supplement at least once a week. This will allow you to see how you do without a supplement and whether you even need it.
4. Give it 2 weeks- Give the supplement 2 weeks to see if it works for you.
5. Keep a sleep diary- If you took the supplement, did it work? Keep a log of your sleep quality before and after. If it worked, great! If it didn't, try to move on to another supplement.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.