Pop Sleep Supplement

How It Works

Standard sleep aids have to travel down your esophagus, through your stomach, and into your intestines. What this means is that in a standard adult it has to travel about 30 feet (10 meters), which can take up to an hour. In fact, most melatonin is absorbed in the last part of your intestines (terminal ileum) and rectum*. That's a long time. By the time this is absorbed, your liver metabolizes 85%, leaving only 15% for your tissues**.

Arrows pointing to the terminal ileum and rectum, 30 feet from your mouth.

Pop Sleep Aid is different. By the time you taste the mint in Pop Sleep your brain is already absorbing it. Being a thin dissolvable strip, it could be the fastest dissolving supplement on the market.

Caffeine causes tolerance, meaning your body isn't affected by it after habitual use. It also builds dependence, meaning after a while, your body craves it. More importantly, caffeine causes withdrawal. Fatigue, irritability, and headaches are common symptoms once you stop. Most people consume caffeine twice a day because of the short half life causing your energy to take a tailspin when it wears off. All of this means after a while, you're taking caffeine not to feel energized but to feel normal. In addition, it's hard to stop due to the withdrawal symptoms.

Don't live on borrowed time. Caffeine lasts 4-6 hours. A good night of sleep lasts the entire day. Try Pop Sleep for yourself and see the benefits.


*Tran, H. T. T., Tran, P. H. L., & Lee, B.-J. (2009). New findings on melatonin absorption and alterations by pharmaceutical excipients using the Ussing chamber technique with mounted rat gastrointestinal segments. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 378(1-2), 9–16. doi: 10.1016/j.ijpharm.2009.05.024

**Demuro, R. L., Nafziger, A. N., Blask, D. E., Menhinick, A. M., & Bertino, J. S. (2000). The Absolute Bioavailability of Oral Melatonin. The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 40(7), 781–784. doi: 10.1177/00912700022009422

Order Now!